To our valued patients,
The Queensland Government has announced an extended lockdown for the South East Queensland region until 4pm Sunday, 8th August as a precaution following new cases in the state.
We are open our main branch TC Dental Group for dental emergencies and provide essential dental treatments by appointment only.
Everyday Smiles Dental Practice has implemented further strict infection control measures to keep you and our staff safe during your treatment visit.
- Cancel all non-essential patient treatment and procedures in line with ADA Dental Service Restrictions in Covid-19. The provision of dental treatment should be limited to:
- Those that do not generate aerosols such as:
– dental examinations without the use of a triplex
– the use of hand instruments only for periodontal infection
– analgesics or antimicrobials
– soft tissue pathology e.g. ulcers
- Where generating aerosols is limited to management of:
– acute dental pain by endodontic treatment or restorative treatment of extensive carious lesions under dental dam
– significantly damaged upper front teeth e.g. due to trauma, with restorative treatment provided under dental dam
– dental/oral health conditions at higher risk of negative outcomes if no access to timely intervention e.g. post-orthognathic surgery review, impacted third molars, impacted canines, loss of temporary crown
– complex medically compromised patients with dental concerns which may compromise their systemic disease
– a higher risk of rapid progression of dental disease
– medically necessary dental care on referral from a medical practitioner.
- Screen all patients prior to attendance at the practice in line with the ADA Guidelines for managing COVID-19.
- Follow the Queensland Health pandemic response guidance on PPE, including the continuous use of surgical masks for all staff in community health settings, which includes dental practises.
Pandemic response guide: PPE in healthcare delivery
Pandemic response guide: PPE in community health and in-home care settings
- Greater Brisbane residents must wear masks outside the home, including on public transport and in workplaces. For the rest of Queensland, masks should be worn while indoors (excluding your home) where social distancing is not possible.
You can contact the practice via the following options :
- Please Call TC Dental Group (07)3349 9334 (if we cannot answer your call, please leave a message and a member of our team will return your call as soon as possible)
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 664 Kessels Rd Upper Mt Gravatt Brisbane Qld 4122
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries, as we always have a dedicated team member on hand to assist you during business hours from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
We thank you for your ongoing support, and wish you and your family stay safe and healthy during these challenging and difficult times.
Dr Linda Chen and the team at Everyday Smiles Dental Practice